Angie Hanily is a professional with over 25 years of experience in strategy and planning, organizational change, performance management, innovation, and business development, working with companies such as the Panama Canal, Oliver Wyman, RBL, Mercer, McKinsey, Deloitte, Acciona, Mobil Oil and Nabisco, among others.
As Strategic Planning Manager at the Canal, she directed complex strategic changes such as reorganizations, strategy updates, development of goals and objectives, successfully cascading them through communication, initiatives, and indicators. She has developed cost optimization projects, increasing profitability by up to US$32 million and has managed a commercial portfolio of US$10 million with a margin of over 70%. Her focus is understanding her clients and their competitive environment to provide concrete solutions that strengthen their competitive positions and generate the desired results.
Angie is a Summa Cum Laude Industrial Engineer from ULACIT and has an MBA with focus on strategy from the Yale School of Management. Her ongoing education includes executive courses from Harvard Business School and Oxford University among others, and she is a professional coach certified by the International Coaching Institute. Angelique is also Independent Board Member at Banco Aliado and Trusted Advisors Group.
Managing a company is not easy
- In a changing environment a clear direction must be established
- Steering a company gets complicated if there are voids in strategy or if you do not have an execution methodology
- We offer an objective view to find new opportunities
We understand your needs
- We make sure we understand the needs of our clients
- We select and apply proven tools according to the particular needs of the client
- We work with you to install capabilities in your organization
You’re success is our biggest motivator
- Our client’s success is our main motivator
- We give close follow up on progress and comply with milestones and deadlines
- We aim at exceeding expectations
- Our practice is differented from others because of the quality of our deliverables